We will prioritise enabling residents to keep their homes and promote mobility
ONLINE RENT PAYMENT SYSTEMS
HELP RESIDENTS RETAIN THEIR TENANCIES
Digital inclusion is becoming more important in almost every aspect of day-to-day life.
Accessing your rent account online, through the ‘MyCCHA’ customer portal on our website, helps reduce the number of queries coming into the office.
Residents managing their accounts in a way that suits them ensures they have the most recent information accessible 24-7. With a formal digital strategy now in place, many of our services will move to digital platforms in the future.
As well as supporting our residents with new processes, we will continue to support residents who fall into rent arrears and will ensure that help is offered early to prevent arrears from escalating. We see every eviction as a failure and we will work hard with residents to ensure this is a last resort.
What positive changes have been seen by helping CCHA residents manage their services online?
- Processing and managing online accounts is quicker
- Uploading documents and relevant evidence is easier and traceable
- Sharing documents with multiple organisations in a secure way is faster than ever before
- All communication is recorded and easily retrievable, reducing the reliance on paper based records
- Access to crucial welfare benefit information is accessible 24-7, worldwide
- Paying rent and checking rent balances through the ‘MyCCHA’ customer portal gives
residents full control
We appreciate that some residents need more support and encouragement in order to access services online and our upcoming digital strategy aims to address this.
POSITIVE CHANGES FOR RESIDENTS MANAGING THEIR SERVICES ONLINE
Moving digital has so many benefits. Yes, it may take some adjusting to if you are accustomed to paper based methods, but the learning curve is small. The time you invest in learning how to manage your tenancy digitally will make things a lot more quick & easy for you in the long run.
Consider joining our customer portal here: https://customers.ccha.biz/account/login
Furthermore, if you would like to receive communications from us digitally, please send your name, address and email address to email@example.com